Back to Top
Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures (AITF) Scholarships
The Government of Alberta funds Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures (AITF) Scholarships to support high calibre thesis-based students undertaking a full-time graduate program in research areas that are strategically important to Alberta. Research must be related to Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Nano, or Omics or additionally supporting the areas of Health, Bio-industries, or Energy and the Environment.
For terms of reference and application details, click here.
Queen Elizabeth II (QEII)
This scholarship rewards the high level of achievement of students pursuing graduate studies in Alberta. Applicants must be Canadian or Permanent Residents who live in Alberta.
QEII awards are distributed in two ways (approximately 50% each):
- Graduate programs nominate students from their programs
- Applicants to the following Tri-Council competitions will automatically be considered:
- Canada Graduate Scholarships (CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC) - Master's
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) - Doctoral
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) - Doctoral