Submitted by 21232f297a57a5a... on Mon, 08/10/2015 - 10:58am
The Graduate Scholarship Office wants you to succeed in your program and in your funding applications. We encourage you to take the necessary time to properly prepare your application to improve your chance of success.
Before You Apply for Funding
Before You Submit Your Application
- Ask someone not in your field to read it – is your proposal clearly understandable?
- Check every item and page for accuracy
- Confirm you have completed all required parts of application
- Ensure you have included all the documents requested
- Make certain all documents are in the correct format
- Ensure you send your application to the correct location