Effective September 1, 2014, all graduate students admitted for Fall 2014 and beyond will be governed under the new thesis and thesis examination regulations and administrative processes.
Students admitted prior to Fall 2014 may choose to have their exams conducted under the new or old regulations. Refer to the Thesis Policy Comparison Chart for a summary of the changes.
Find your forms
- Package for administering the old policy (2014-15 Handbook) [updated May 12, 2016]
- Music-Only: Package for administering the old policy (2014-15 Handbook) [updated May 12, 2016]
- Package for administering the new regulations [updated May 12, 2016]
- Guidelines for Neutral Chair (PDF)
- Guidelines for Oral Examinations with the Candidate at a Distant Location (PDF)
- Guidelines for Proctors (PDF)
- External Examiner Checklist (PDF)
- Administrative Processes for Thesis and Thesis Examinations (PDF) [updated May 4, 2016]
- Thesis Policy Comparison Chart (PDF)